Our Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the Ittria website you agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
- The content of this website has been prepared to provide general information about
Ittria and it’s associated companies to those who access this web site from England, Wales and Scotland. Information contained within this website is not intended to provide advice or offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- All rights, including, without limitation, copyright, contained within this web site belongs to Ittria Limited. Neither the names, logos nor any other proprietary rights of Ittria Limited may be used in any way without the prior written consent of the company and nothing in this web site constitutes a licence to use any rights in any way except as expressly provided as at clause 3.
- You may download and print any part of the material on this web site provided that you shall only be entitled to use such material for your own personal use or business reference only as a client of Ittria. However you need to be aware that such material may have changed and may not be applicable.
- Ittria reserves the right to change these specific terms and conditions and reserves the right to change any material, products or services and applicable terms and conditions to such products or services contained within this web site at any time without notice.
- You agree that: access to the website; use of information contained within this website; or access to hypertext links through this website is to be used at your own risk as no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied are made and are hereby excluded to the extent permissible by law. Ittria shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the web site, including without limitation, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, loss arising from use or loss of use, loss arising from any errors or omissions in the information contained in or referred to in this web site and whether for breach of contract, in negligence, delict or tort.
- If any of these provisions should be determined unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then, to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that provision is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deleted and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall continue to be binding and in force.
- These specific terms and conditions and any dispute arising herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of either England and Wales or Scotland depending on the country from which access is made and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English or Scottish Courts whichever is applicable.